Solar Power Systems
Solar power systems derive clean, pure energy from the sun. Installing solar panels on your home or business helps combat greenhouse gas emissions and reduces our collective dependence on fossil fuel while saving, and even making, you money!
Contact us today for your free, no obligation quote!
How does renewable solar energy work?
After viewing the clip below, be sure to contact an Ionix Smart Solutions representative to find out how you and your home can directly benefit from the advantages of renewable solar energy!
Advantages to renewable solar energy for your home or business:
- Solar drastically reduce or eliminate your electricity bill: This top benefit of solar panels is pretty straightforward – when you install solar power for your home, you generate your own electricity, become less reliant on your electric utility and reduce your monthly electric bill. A solar panel system has a minimum 40 year lifespan, which means that you can cut your electricity costs for decades to come by going solar.
- Solar improves the value of your home: Recent studies found that property values increase after solar is installed. So, even if you’re planning on moving in the future, you’ll earn back your solar panel investment, and then some, when you sell your home.
- Solar can pay you money while you’re earning back your investment: Due to a number of awesome solar incentives in the U.S., solar panels can actually turn you a profit in addition to generating bill savings that pay off the cost of the system. Solar renewable energy credits (SRECs) and net metering are two key benefits of solar that allow you to earn bill credits (or even extra cash) as your system produces electricity.
- Going solar gives you control over rising energy costs: Going solar puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to energy generation. Utilities are quickly adapting to the rising adoption of renewable energy and the U.S. government is quickly increasing its goals for greenhouse gas emissions reduction, which means there’s really never been a better time to be energy autonomous.
- Solar reduces carbon emissions and protects the environment while moving towards energy independence: Solar is a clean, renewable source of energy that can help reduce carbon dioxide emissions and lower our impact on the natural environment. Unlike traditional fossil fuels like coal and oil, solar energy does not lead directly to pollutants (like carbon dioxide) being released into the atmosphere and water supply.